Ok - not never ending, but rather based on one of the best '80s movies ...
Recently, my husband and I went to a summer outdoor film screening in Prospect Park, Brooklyn of one of my favorite movies ever from childhood, The Neverending Story. It was wonderful - the nostalgia, the weather, and shared joy of the movie by fellow fans. I felt inspired to do a themed look based on the dear movie, and thought I'd share the details with you! Watch through until the last couple minutes of my movie so you'll catch a clip of the Childlike Empress herself, an all-grown-up Tami Stronach, introducing the film to us in the park that evening. It's kind of scary how time flies - have fun with the makeup and accessories while you can!
What's on my face?
1. Urban Decay Moondust Palette - color: Galaxy (so appropriate ;))
2. MAC lipstick in Stone (looks more grey IRL)
3. Urban Decay VICE Special Effects Long-Lasting Water Resistant Lip Topcoat in Reverb
What I'm wearing:
1. Headband from the W Store (online only)
2. Necklace by Athinalabella on Etsy
3. Ring by Spell Designs (online or boutique in Australia)
Find me on social media, fresh creative inspiration!
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for glam, style, travel, and lifestyle inspiration weekly!
Images and video by Lauren A. Oosterlinck, 2017.