I am not typically a winner, as far as contests go.
Recently, I got hooked on the TBS dark comedy, Search Party, a reverse effect of winning my first-ever Instagram contest. Kudos TBS and Will Leather Goods for successful marketing strategy - lol! What I won was a darling leather pouch that you'll see below! It has a handy wristlet with some great fringe on the end chain - it's perfect for little outings or casual nights out.
I realize I have not posted in a while. I'm working on getting back into good, regular habits again, now that the holidays are over! I also realized this is my second post in a row wearing my favorite little yellow beret - oopsy, please forgive, but you can only best wear a beret during the fall and winter anyway. My cowgirl boots have kept up well, and reminded me of the cool-casual style of the west that the clutch gives off.
WHAT I'M WEARING/aside from the aforementioned clutch?
- Luxe Rachel Zoe Belted Wrap Cape - found mine at the Brooklyn Flea, but was able to find the same cut online, just in a different color.
- Shepler's cowgirl boots - authentic and a wild array of styles! I've had mine for about 10 years (still in top shape), and they add a versatile, whimsical western flair to so many types of outfits.
- Lightweight Check Wool and Silk Scarf by Burberry.
- Jeans, from the best variety of wallet-friendly selection of tall-girl jeans shop via Alloy Apparel.
- MAC lipstick in color Pink Pigeon, which is exactly like Candy Yum-Yum, so I've heard.
- Fierce Beret - in case you forgot from my previous post ;) by Valfré.
What's the best contest you have ever won?
More importantly - have you watched Search Party? Ben and I just finished Season Two. I laugh SO hard and cannot wait for the next season!
Hope 2018 is off to a swell start for all you lovelies! Look forward to reading your comments!
Lauren A. Oosterlinck and Ben Edwards, Copyright 2018